I am going to tell UMNO that there is no need for them to worry about the Malays in Singapore for the following reasons:
1. Education Opportunities: Malays don't have to pay school fees in Singapore, Chinese and Indians have to, no quota imposed on Malays for “excelling” in their studies. If Umno is still not happy, they can always set up mediocre universities to accommodate them, thus, making Singapore government speechless!! Let’s set a general test in English, Science and Mathematics to find out whether Singaporean Malays can outperform Indonesian Malays, Malaysian Malays, Brunei Malays…Let’s make a wager!
The competition for citing Quran is surely won by Indonesian Malays…
2. Employment Opportunities in Government Sector: If candidates of same qualities in education, experience, ect, priorities will be given to minorities. (Since Umno is so crazy about the Malays’ well-being in Singapore, I can appoint a research team to prove that the number of Malays in Singapore government sector is in higher proportion -- (Malays constitute 8% of Singapore total population, but they constitute about 28% in government sector- meaning out of 100 civil servants, 28 are Malays!! Mahathir should inspect Singapore Police Force, Civil Defence, Checkpoints and Immigration Authority and see for himself how Malays are being hired there).
3. Employment Opportunities in private sector: Yes, there could be discrimination in private sectors because the requirement to use Chinese language when dealing with China and due to other reasons they’re more hesitant to hire Malays as good Malays candidates are already taken by government sector.
Solutions: Umno-controlled companies in Singapore like CIMB, Maybank, Sime-Darby, etc, can apply a straightforward approach of “blindly hire” all Malays so as to fulfil the Mahathir’s “Saving Malays in Singapore Mission”.
4. Religion: Singapore has ample number of Mosques for Muslims, however, they can’t fix their Mosques’ speaker outward and turn the volume up to the max; probably the Malays in Singapore have no hearing problem. One issue that concerns me is that the Spore government doesn’t allow government schools (primary and secondary) Muslim students to wear tudung, this is undemocratic! And Karpal Singh of Malaysia’s DAP has long lambasted it as ridiculous and was willing to assist a Singapore Muslim to challenge the tudung-ban at Singapore court. Umno should condemn Singapore for not allowing Muslim students to wear tudung in primary and secondary schools, Umno should also condemn Turkey for not allowing Muslims to wear tudung in primary, secondary and tertiary institutions!! Tertiary institutions in Singapore don’t have such ban….
5. Home ownership: 98% of Malay families in Singapore own a government housing unit. (while many Malays in Indonesia and Malaysia are still homeless)!!
I even emailed Dr. Mahathir and challenged him for a debate on "The alleged marginalization of Malays in Singapore in comparison with the destiny of Malays in the failed state of Indonesia", but Dr. Mahathir was too powerful to respond to a small fly like me…
Umno is likening the fate of Malays in Penang to the “miserable” state of Malays in Singapore and Mahathir accused Singapore or more specifically Lee Kuan Yew of being Anti-Malay, Umno and Mahathir want Singapore to give its Malay citizens the following special privileges like:
a). APs (Approved Permits): all the cars imported to Singapore must be through Malay-controlled companies so they can get rich more quickly;
b).Contracts: all projects in Singapore must be handled by Malay-controlled companies so they can inflate the construction cost and become overnight miilionaire, no legal action can be taken against them if they fail to deliver because they have special privileges;
c). University Quotas: if a Malay fails to enter a university, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK HE/SHE MUST BE ADMITTED TO A UNIVERSITY AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER MUCH MORE DESERVING STUDENTS AND HE/SHE MUST BE MADE A UNIVERSITY GRADUATE (IN OTHER WORDS, YOU HAVE TO PROMISE HIS ENTRY INTO UNIVERSITY AND GUARANTEE HIS/SHE SUCCESSFUL GRADUATION, FAILURE TO CHURNING OUT THE PRE-FIXED NUMBER OF MALAY UNIVERSITY GRADUATES IS CONSIDERED AS ANTI-MALAY, THEREFORE, LEE KUAN YEW IS VERY ANTI-MALAY);
d). Government Posts: Malays must be made Prime Minister and fill up all the ministerial posts in Singapore government cabinet even if he/she doesn’t have the qualities to manage a city-state where there is ZERO resources!
As mentioned in Point d, Singapore doesn’t have natural resources and therefore the government doesn’t have the luxury of wastage of public fund either; good governance and corruption-free are the 2 main elements for Singapore success. Imagine again running Singapore the “Umno way” and install the policy of “Malay-First, Country Last”, in no time, all the Singaporeans (including Malays) would have to prostitute themselves to feed their families like many pretty Batam girls do (apart from selling their body, I don’t know what else Singapore can offer to sell – u find any resources there??)… the only resource Singapore has is human resource=human capital, using your brains to generate wealth. Umno doesn’t believe in using brains, because UMNO=Ur Mind Not Okay. Understand?!
Thanks God! Malaysia is endowed with abundant natural resources, ideal number of populations and a group of hard working Chinese entrepreneurs to sustain the economy, if not, our girls would long have been maids and prostitutes like our Indonesia counterparts.
Ur Mind Not Okay…