Hypocrite: noun [C]: when someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time.
Unbeliever: noun [C]: a person who does not believe, doubter, skeptic, an incredulous person.
Who are Hypocrites and Unbelievers among us?
- Allah has endowed us with "Human Rights", but Hypocrites and Unbelievers wantonly trample upon human rights.
- Allah is against racism, but Hypocrites and Unbelievers perpertuate racism.
- Allah is against corruption, but Hypocrites and Unbelievers in Malaysia have blatantly been involved in corruption, and over the last 20 over years more than RM380000000000 (RM380 billion) have been stolen by corrupt officials!
- Allah is against injustice, but it is a travesty of justice to see our incompetent, dishonourable and unqualified judges fixed by Hypocrites and Unbelievers!
- Allah is against laziness, but Hypocrites and Unbelievers are cultivating a "National" legitimate habit of "waiting to be fed"!
We know the fate which awaits us for all the sins which we have committed and which we are planing to commit. Remember: "Hell is the abode"!
This Holy month of Ramadan is also a month of Revelation, we must strive hard against Hypocrites and Unbelievers, they have to go...
May the Peace of Allah reign in our beloved country!
22 Sept 2008 3:12am